Rules and Regulations
1. Highest bidder shall be buyer. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle dispute, and to put any disputed lot up again. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
2. Any first or final bid which is not commensurate with the value of the articles offered, or which is merely a nominal or fractional advance, may be rejected by the Auctioneer if in his judgment such a bid would be likely to affect the sale injuriously.
3. In the event of any failure of the Buyer to comply with fair practice, such as stop payment with maintaining of lots purchased for longer than 7 days thereof criminal action will be taken.
4. Lots shall be paid for in full by cash, good check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover, and taken away at Buyer's risk and expense. 13% Buyer's Premium is 3% discount for cash or check.
5. Big South Auction may divide or combine any two or more lots, and to withdraw any lot from sale without giving a reason.
6. All goods guaranteed as described to best of knowledge.
7. Persons unknown to Big South Auction who are paying by check may have to leave the Merchandise until the check has been cleared by their bank (Auctioneer's Approval).
8. Certain items in the sale are being offered subject to reserve which is the confidential minimum price below which such lot will not be sold. Big South Auction may implement such reserves by bidding through its representatives on behalf of the consignor.
9. The auctioneers and owners are not responsible for the correct description of any lot or for the genuineness or authenticity of the property comprising the same or for any defects therein, and they also make no warranty or representation connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor will any liability be assumed on account of any incorrectness in description, error in cataloging imperfection not noted in the catalogue or made orally at the sale. All goods will be exposed for public exhibition and will be sold "as is" and without recourse and no deduction will be made for damaged articles.
10. Items must be picked up within 2 days after auction. Items left over 2 days will be removed and taken to an independent storage facility with a $30.00 moving fee per item. You will be charged $30.00 per every 30 days the item/ items are being stored. The item/items will be re-sold after 90 days.
Big South Auction will without limitation have the right to hold the purchaser of items not paid or cleared, liable for the bid price, and may at its option cancel the sale, retaining any payments as liquidated damages or resell the items without notice and for the purchaser's account and risk either publicly or privately and the purchaser shall be liable for the deficiency plus all costs, including commission of both sales and attorney fees.